Payment: Payment of tuition fees can be made in three installments per semester, one at the beginning, 2nd at the middle and the 3rd before the semester final examination.
Faculties: Highly qualified full-time faculty members mostly Ph.D’s from renowned universities.
Classes: At the evening Sunday to Wednesday from 6:00 p. m. to 9:00 p.m.
Degree Recognition: Degrees from IUB accepted globally for higher studies and job placement.
Credit Transfer: Credit transfer to North American, Canadian, Australian, British and other overseas universities.
Transfer Students: The residency requirement is 27 credit hours including Masters thesis and Students seminar. Maximum of 6 credit hours are transferable from other universities to IUB with proven equivalents and minimum earned GPA of 3.0 in the scale of 4.0 or equivalent.
- Students will have to complete successfully the non-credit pre-requisite courses (applicable for the students of non-environmental fields.)
- All students will have to :
- Complete 24 credit hours of course work.
- Pass all qualifying examinations with minimum CGPA 2.75 in the scale of 4.
- Successfully defend the Masters thesis (8 credit hours) and deliver fortnightly the required seminar lectures ( 1 credit ) .Or
- Complete equivalent course work (9 credits) within the allocated time frame.
Minimum and maximum time to complete the degree requirements are three semesters and five years respectively from the initial enrollment in the Masters program.
Graduates of this program will find challenging and growth oriented employment as Environmental Manager/Analyst/Consultant in international organizations (WHO, UNDP, UNESCO, UNICEF,etc.), Chemical or pharmaceutical industries, clinics, hospitals, government organizations and private NGO’s.