- Ph.D. in Molecular Biology (2004-2009), National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Master of Science in Microbiology (1998-2000), University of Dhaka, First Class
- Bachelor of Science (Honors) in Microbiology (1994-1998), University of Dhaka.
Work and Research Experience
- Assistant Professor (Jan 2017- at present): Dept. of Environmental Management, School of Environmental Science and Management, Independent University Bangladesh
- Adjunct Professor (May 2015- Dec 2016): Faculty of Basic Sciences, Bangladesh University of Health Sciences
- Senior Manager & Head (R&D) (October 2014- May 2016): Biotech Division, Incepta Pharmaceutical Ltd, Bangladesh
- Senior Manager & Acting Plant Head(September 2014- November 2014): Biotech Division, Incepta Pharmaceutical Ltd, Bangladesh
- Assistant Professor (May 2012- August 2014): Microbiology Program, BRAC University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Post-doctoral Research Fellow (July 2011- December 2011), Laboratory of Cancer Genomics lab, Molecular and Cellular Research Program, National Cancer Centre Singapore
- 1. Research on Chikungunya.