- PGDip in Climate Change & Clean Development Mechanism, The World Bank Institute, USA
- Ph.D. in Environmental Management, School of Agriculture and Food Sciences, The University of Queensland, Australia
- MSc in Agricultural Development, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- MSc in Tropical Forestry and Management, Faculty of Forests, Geo & Hydro Sciences, Technische Universität Dresden, Germany
- MSc in Forestry, School of Agriculture and Mineral Sciences, Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Bangladesh
- BSc (Honors) in Forestry, School of Agriculture and Mineral Sciences, Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Bangladesh
Work and Research Experience
- Postdoctoral Fellow (Level 1, Step 7) (September 2015 – December 2016), University of the Sunshine Coast /The University of Queensland, Australia
- Associate Editor Journal of Applied Ecology (British Ecological Society/Wiley, Impact factor: 5.2)
- Organizing Committee Member International Conference: Small-scale and Community Forestry and the Changing Nature of Forest Landscapes (held in Sunshine Coast, Australia on October 2015)
- Research Fellow (within ASEM/2010/050: Improving watershed rehabilitation outcomes in the Philippines) Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR)
- 1. Measure & mapping vulnerabilities of forests to contrasting threats in Bangladesh.
- 2. Biodiversity conservation in forest protected areas of Bangladesh.
- 3. Ecosystem services mapping in protected areas of Bangladesh.